Salone Beats Festival 2013 – London, UK
52nd Sierra Leone Independence Celebration – Salone Beats Festival 2013 – London, UK
Sierra Leone’s most iconic afro beats singers Emmerson and Famous to perform to their demanding fans this April on the Sierra Leone Independence day For the ‘Salone Beats Festival’ in London.
This year Sierra Leone’s Independence Day will see the most idolized musicians never seen before on one stage at:
28 New Kent Road
London, Greater London SE1 6TJ,
on Saturday 27th April, 2013.
The Salone Beats Festival in celebration of Sierra Leone music is organised by Salone Truefans and Gus de Great Entertainment.
The festival is set to take over the 2600 capacity venue with performances from only Sierra Leone’s biggest names in the Entertainment industry including the most promising up and coming artists in the music industry:
- Dallas Bantan – King of the dance hall,
- Alim Kamara – award winning rapper,
- Lady Matto – Sierra Leone’s pop star, and
- F T Freshmusic UK’s Hottest AfroDance artists
who will be killing the stage with their anticipated performances, along with London’s Best Host – DJ Little.
The founders of Salone Truefans, Mr and Mrs Bangura, state since the launching of Salone Truefans music website, the UK fans have been longing to see the soon to be announced music festival and their big acts on one stage. Not only are Salone Truefans going to make the fans dream come true, their aim is to provide entertainment that will blow the minds of the fans each year with their star icons.
The Salone Beats Festival will be hosted by Sierra Leone’s most entertaining Host DJ-Little, DJ of the Night Freestyle from Colourful Radio.
Tickets are now available viawww.salonebeatsfestival2013.eventbrite.co.uk www.salonetruefans.com
Ticket shop outlets include:
- Legacy Resturant, 53 Camberwell Rd, 02035830058
- Jaffa Food Store, 168 Rye Lane, Peckam 02073580855
- JMEDS INTERNATIONAL, Dalston Market 02072498558
- Red Sea Restaurant, Camberwell Road
- Bintu’s Beauty, East Street Market
- Kadi’s Food Store, East Street Market
- Lucinda Hair Salone, East Street Market
- Sensational Barbers, East Street
Also you can buy your tickets over the phone 07939877282
Click on flyer below for further information
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, https:. All rights reserved.