CALL FOR JOB APPLICATIONS – FLEET MANAGER
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Job Title: FLEET MANAGER
In collaboration with the Logistics Coordinator, elaborate and implement strategies to guarantee the adequacy of means for fleet and motorized equipment management, both in the capital and in the field.
- Together with the Logistics Coordinator, elaborate/review the annual budget for the garage.
- Implement the specific procedures to ensure and to monitor that the vehicle and other motorised equipment inventory.
- Supervise, motivate and train all drivers to ensure they adhere to all MSF driving rules and regulations.
- Provide supervisor advice on vehicle insurance in the mission in order to find the most efficient coverage.
- Supervise maintenance activities, and in the event of major mechanical problems, inform the line manager, in order to actively propose a solution.
- Carry out technical evaluations of all the hired vehicles, engines and transport companies, drawing up the necessary documents.
- Draw up, in collaboration with the Logistics Coordinator and according the size and state of the fleet, an annual order for spare parts, and identify potential local providers.
- Together with the Supply manager, organize the storage of spare parts.
- Contributes to the monthly reports according to guidelines.
Project Location: 66 Sir Samuel Lewis Road, Aberdeen, Freetown
Closing date: 20th of January
Dossiers: CV, Cover Letter, Work Certificates
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MSF Spain – Sierra Leone
66, Sir Samuel Lewis Road
© 2016, https:. All rights reserved.