Six Presidential Nominees Approved SALPOST to Face Parliament
The Sierra Leone House of Parliament has unanimously approved six nominees appointed by His Excellency the President, Ernest Bai Koroma to serve the country in various capacities.
The six approved nominees are
- Miatta Samba, appointed to serve as High Court Judge,
- Fatmata Alhadi (High Court Judge),
- Reginald Sydney Fynn (Appeal Court),
- Hon. Momoh Cyfoe Koya (Member, Sierra Leone Postal Services),
- Hon. Paramount Chief, Alimamy Lahai Mansaray (Member, National Insurance Company) and
- Jacob Elvis Quee appointed to serve as Member of the Local Service Commission.
While approving the six nominees, various lawmakers including Hon. Claude Kamanda, Hon. Mohamed Thorley, Hon. Bernadette Lahai and others hailed the nominees, pointing out that with their wealth of knowledge, experience and skills, parliament was strongly convinced that they will live up to expectation and deliver the goods for national prosperity.
Hon Bundu, however, questioned that mal-administration at the Sierra Leone Postal Services, SALPOST, stressing that the institution has become redundant and that there is need for the authorities to face parliament.
By Kai Kargbo
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2015, https:. All rights reserved.