Vacancy: Continuous Improvement Facilitator
Position & Vacancy: Continuous Improvement Facilitator
Department: Continuous Improvement
Location: Marampa Mine Site, Lunsar
Duties and Responsibility
To facilitate in Continuous Improvement (CI) projects that will improve operational effectiveness and deliver cost savings across the operations.
- A positive commitment to safety within a harm free working environment.
- Reports overall Continuous Improvement activities, CAP teams, 3Ws, TWNW.
- Facilitate continuous improvement initiatives by culture building, motivation, data gathering, data analysis and problem solving.
- Identify savings opportunities within business processes through effective cost saving initiatives and optimisations.
- Coordinates with all departments to facilitate relevant information flow and understanding of overall continuous improvement direction.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience within the mining sector
- Technical background
- Qualifications in CI and 6 Sigma.
- Good computer skills, in MS Office applications and the ability to learn new software.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interface with managers at all levels with diplomacy and tactics.
- Ability to influence and direct others towards CI goals and objective
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Strong personal commitment to CI principles with a strong bias for delivery and action.
- Self-motivated with ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience of operating in remote sites and developing countries.
Please forward your application toLondon Mining Company Ltd. Human Resources Desk 56b Main Motor Road Signal Hill, Wilberforce, Freetown
London Mining Information Centre, Lunsar
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17/06/2014
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
London Mining Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Women and candidates from within our local communities are encouraged to apply.Authorising Line Manager:
Approved by Managing Director: HR/ADV/2014/
Great People. Great Resources. Great Potential
© 2014, https:. All rights reserved.