Notice of Vacant Position – EC & I ENGINEER (Trainee)
African Minerals (SL) Ltd is inviting applications from interested candidates for the position of EC & I ENGINEER (Trainee)
This position is open to qualified Sierra Leoneans, and qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. The deadline for all applications is on Monday 3rd February, 2014.
This role will report to the EC & I Team Leader and will be based at the Tonkolili Mine site.
- To provide practical assistance within the EC & I Department wherever needed.
- To be trained as an EC & I Engineer, gaining experience through practical training, theoretical training and on the job modules.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HSE Policies, Procedures, Objectives and regulations and the commitment to achieving Zero Harm through safe behaviours.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR Policies, procedures, objectives and regulations through appropriate behaviours.
- Complete tasks assigned
- Complete all practical and theoretical modules.
- Clearly understand the required quality, quantity, completion time and resources available for tasks assigned.
- Ensure agreed targets are achieved.
- Identify and eliminating wasteful practices.
- Apply sound time management principles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE;
The EC & I Engineer (Trainee) will require knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas;
- At least a diploma in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering is required. (a good first degree in engineering from a recognised University will be an added advantage)
- Basic level user of MS office suite
- Previous electrical experience is desirable
- Possess good organisational and interpersonal skills and understands managerial needs and directions.
- Apply sound time management principals.
- Exposure to multi-national, ethnic and cultural environments.
Applicants with the correct experience required for the position, are encourage to apply by post toThe HR Manager – Tonkolili, African Minerals (SL) Ltd, 154, Wilkinson Road, Freetown, or by hand delivery to the AML employment offices within the mine lease area situated at Sambaia Bendugu (Bendugu), Kafe Simiria (Mabonto) and Kalansogoia (Bumbuna). Email application can be sent to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
© 2014, https:. All rights reserved.