Will Leone Stars survive Tunisian encounter?
Leone Stars encounter against the Carthage Eagles of Tunisia in Tunis on Saturday 23rd March 2013 for Brazil 2014 World Cup is a make or break ding dong match for our darling Leone Stars.
Leone Stars master tactician, Lars Olof Mattsson who is supposed to reside in Sierra Leone and build the home base national training sessions like other national teams in the world, spends much of his time in his native country Sweden, and many a times invites players on recommendation of the Minister of Sports, Paul Kamara.
No training sessions on home soil and the age-old sickness of late arrivals of players could be a serious set-back for the Tunis encounter, a team considered as one of Africa’s best at their back yard.Leone Stars team:
- Christian Coker (FC Kallon, Sierra Leone)
- Ibrahim Tarawallie (Horoya Athletic Club, Guinea)
- Mustapha Dumbuya (Crawley Town, England)
- Umaru Bangura (Haugesund, Norway)
- Sheriff Suma (Raevan, Azerbaijan)
- David Simbo (Bodens, Sweden)
- Ibrahim Koroma (Varbergs Bols, Sweden)
- Aziz Deen Conteh (Chelsea, England)
- Mohamed Medo Kamara (Bolton, England)
- George Davies (Manchester City Academy, Ghana)
- Khalifa Jabbie (Fredrikstad. Norway)
- Julius Woobay (Neffel FC, Azerbaijan)
- Samuel Barley (Raevan, Azerbaijan)
- Alfred Sankoh (Sanliufaspor, Turkey)
- Rodney Strasser (Parma, Italy)
- Abu Tommy (San Jose Earth Quakes, U.S.A)
- John Kamara (Apollon Smimis, Greece)
- Kei Kamara (Norwich, England)
- Ibrahim Teteh Bangura (Sanliufaspor, Turkey)
- Alhassan Crespo Bangura (AIK Sweden)
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, https:. All rights reserved.