APC Sympathises With Fallen Comrade
The main opposition All Peoples Congress (APC) Party is shocked to report the sudden death of their comrade who is the Kambia District Youth League Leader, Ibrahim M. Kamara who died in a fatal road accident on his way to Kambia town from Bamoi Luma.
In an exclusive interview with Ernest Dura, Secretary, Constituency 058, Thonko Limba who was a Parliamentary Aspirant for Constituency 058 APC party said on the life well spent of late I. M. K as former APC Youth Leader Constituency 060 whom in his service as Youth leader campaign and win a landslide victory in 2012 parliamentary elections of which his campaign and his belief by then among competitors of five aspirants for the MP symbol under the APC tickets for Kambia Centre was dedicated to Hon. Patricia Umu Brown. This young man stands tall to help the electorates believe that Patricia Umu Brown will serve a historic land maker that cannot be easily contested to any given MP within the district as hole. Whilst he conceived that dream, Hon Umu Brown after election was able to make the dynamic young politician proud by doing the needful as leading MP of the district during her tenure.
“To my surprised to note when our falling hero fall for another baron history maker beyond district boundaries Hon. Abdul Karim Kamara of Constituency 059 in 2018 who also luck on with nine heavy weight aspirants which Hon. AKK ended up as victor over eight aspirants then, enjoying the strongest sports of our falling hero of whom his support is always on top of situation and in the interests of the people of Kambia district. He strategies and not only by defeating opposition members but a steadily stage manage inter Palace coup of party members that were woefully defeated at the course of the ballot box.” Ernest D. Koroma lamented.
To the time the people of Kambia belief that Mr Ibrahim Mohamed Kamara was the political Messi of Kambia, it is only when he came to project the former Honorable Minister of Youth Affairs, Hon. Bai Mamoud Bangura wherein he came out clearly to show to then HE Ernest Bia Koroma that Bai Mamoud should be recon as the political sultan of Kambia district of which the falling hero wins so many souls cot across the district ie Constituency 057, 058,059,060,061and 062.
He continued that the late man holds the position of APC Kambia District Youth Leader and Teacher of the Magbema Islamic Secondary School, Rokupr. He said “I am pleased to inform you all on endorsed plan of activities after continued series of engagements with key stakeholders and the established planning committee of the APC to give Mr. I M Kamara a befitting funeral.”
- That the Corpse and entourage will depart Freetown on Monday the 28th September, 2020 at 7:00am prompt.
- That, Comrades and Sympathizers are expected to converge at Samu village closed to Bamoi Luma to receive their fallen hero.
- That, the Corpse will first be takien to the Magbema Islamic Secondary School Rokupr for prayers and a goodbye to his loved school.
- That, the next laying out ceremony will be at the APC Secretariat in Kambia District for another worthy service and goodbye to his loved political party.
- That, the Corpse will then be conveyed to Bamoi Luma and Sandugu for Christian Services and finally laid to rest.
- That, the APC music band will arrive in Kambia on Sunday the 27th September, 2020 for a short memorial vigil and to lead the Corpse on Monday to its final resting place.
“On behalf of the established planning committee and stakeholders of the APC party, I encourage us all to continue to donate, work hard and be in Kambia to pay the last respect and love to our selfless hero and may his soul rest in perfect peace,” he ended.
By Emmanuel I. Kamara
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2020, https:. All rights reserved.