Presidential Nominees Interviewed
The Parliamentary Oversight Committee on Institutional Representation on Tuesday 11th June 2013 interviewed seven presidential nominees who are to occupy positions in various departments.
The seven presidential nominees are,
- Honorable Justice David G. Thompson, proposed High Court Judge,
- Idrissa Yillah, proposed Board Chairman, Sierra Leone Cable Limited,
- Mohamed Sheriff, proposed Managing Director, Sierra Leone Cable Limited,
- Roland A. Nylander, proposed Board Member, Sierra Leone Cable Limited,
- Sahr Kpulun, proposed Board Member, Sierra Leone Civil Aviation Authority, SLCAA, representing the Ministry of Transport and Aviation,
- Lahai Momoh Farma, proposed Board Member, SLCAA, representing the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, and
- Unissa Sahid Kamara, proposed Board Member, SLCAA, representing the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Chairman of the Parliamentary Appointment Committee, Honorable SSB Dumbuya, reminded the nominees that they have been nominated to positions of trust and, therefore, must perform to the best of their ability to push the country forward.
Minority Leader in parliament, Honorable Bernadette Lahai, welcomed the presidential nominees awaiting parliamentary approval and urged the proposed Board Members of the SLCAA to address the multifarious problems at the Lungi Airport if they are approved.
By Mohamed Yusuf Turay
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, https:. All rights reserved.