Professor Parrot – Ten Commandments of Papa Minkhailu
- I am Papa Minkhailu, thy only Education Minister, thou shall have no other Education Minister before me for I am a jealous minister.
- Thou shall never use school subsidies in vain, some embezzlement must follow, and otherwise you are not a sober head teacher.
- Honour thy union dues and thy mission dues so that your days will be long in the teaching field.
- Thou shall steal girl child refund but please do not be caught. The Anti-Corruption Commission is watching you.
- Thou shall commit voucher fraud, otherwise, you will die a pauper.
- Thou shall be a ghost teacher; defeat every verification. More ghost teachers, more money in your pocket.
- Thou shall deliberately boycott any convocation you suspect will embarrass you; attending a convocation is not compulsory.
- Thou shall never pay school fees subsidies on time; prompt payment of subsidies is hazardous to the health of primary schools.
- Thou shall always supply woefully insufficient learning materials; sufficient learning materials can help the pupils to fail their exams.
- Thou shall always covet thy teachers’ salary backlog.
To Turn the Sod…
With Joseph Milton Lebbie
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, https:. All rights reserved.