Professor Parrot – Why Pa Koroma Boycotted USL Convocation
Parrot is still bamboozled over Pa Koroma’s historic boycott of the USL convocation. The nosy creature has conducted an extensive research on the factors responsible for the big boycott and it has pleased the erudite professor to publicize his findings for the benefit of every Sierra Leonean.
Reasons for the Historic Boycott:
- Pa Koroma is vexed over the fact that FBC has never been properly renovated for donkey’s years despite the fabulous fees collected and the colossal government subventions.
- Pa Koroma feared to venture the steep, winding and perilous hill leading to the ancient college.
- Considering the fact that the USL lecturers are almost always on strike, Pa Koroma feared that his visit would have provoked another round of sudden strike.
- Pa Koroma is disappointed by the lackluster performance of some of the graduates produced nowadays by the USL.
- Pa Koroma did not want to be forcefully initiated into the variety of cults now proliferating the USL.
- Pa Koroma believes in delegated legislation, so, he decided to delegate the function of distributing the degrees to another. It is not a rule of thumb that only the President and Chancellor should distribute degrees every blessed year.
- Pa Koroma cleverly evaded Njala part two.
With Joseph Milton Lebbie
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, https:. All rights reserved.