Professor Parrot: BECE success formula
Patriotic Professor Parrot is frustrated over the dramatic decline of our educational standard from hero to zero, from Athens to where we are.
Mass failure in public exams has become the order of the day. Therefore, it pleases Professor Parrot, a master of exam tactics, to prescribe the best formula to pass BECE, WASCE and other exams with flying colors.
- Always make sure you go to school very late and get ten percent bonus marks to make a high grade.
- Truancy goes for twenty bonus marks; so, never forget to play every blessed day.
- You will lose high marks if you pay attention in class, non-attentiveness in class carries fifteen percent.
- Never do any assignments, doing assignment can reduce your grade point.
- Be very disobedient and insulting with your teachers and even your school principal, being arrogant and insolent can earn you more marks.
- Never read your notes, spend all your time riding okada and gain higher marks.
- Be very irregular in the exam hall and don’t forget to keep spying during exams and when the invigilator warns you, blast him, such attitude goes for thirty marks.
- Make sure you answer the wrong questions to gain high grade.
Just try the above prescription and you will realize that parrot is an experienced and excellent examiner.
Professor Parrot with Joseph Milton Lebbie
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, https:. All rights reserved.