Ad hoc committee on Libya meets at ministerial level
Addis Ababa, 21 April 2011 – The High Level ad hoc Committee on Libya will meet on Monday 25 April 2011 at ministerial level, at 16:00 PM at the Headquarters of the African Union (AU), in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
The meeting is an Update on the evolution of the situation in Libya and on the efforts to resolve the crisis.
The meeting will bring together the representatives of the ad hoc Committee, the Peace and Security Council of the AU, neighboring countries AU Partners and Libya.
MEETING OF THE AU HIGH-LEVEL AD HOC COMMITTEE ON THE SITUATION IN LIBYA
AT MINISTERIAL LEVEL, ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA, 25 APRIL 2011, AT 16:00 HRS
- Update on the evolution of the situation in Libya and on the efforts to resolve the crisis
- Introduction by the Commissioner for Peace and Security
- Exchange of views
- Interaction with neighboring countries of Libya
- Interaction with the international partners (United Nations, League of Arab States, Organisation of the Islamic Conference and European Union)
- Interaction with the Libyan parties (Libyan Government and the Transitional National Council of Libya)
- Close session of the Committee on the way forward and the Peace and Security Council meeting of 26 April 2011
African Union Commission, Ethiopia
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2011, https:. All rights reserved.