SLPP-NA Arizona Chapter elects first female for chairperson
The Sierra Leone People’s Party USA Arizona chapter held their elections today December 5, 2010. Baindu Magona was elected chair lady of the Arizona Chapter. She led her opponent by 6 votes. Mr. Michael E.S Rogers was elected vice chair. Ms. Magona’s aims and objective for the Arizona chapter is to raise funds, work with NEC and unite us all as Sierra Leoneans. She promised to raise as much money as she can during her term in office. Another aim is to recruit more Sierra Leoneans, especially women and youths. Photo: Chairlady Ms. Baindu Magona and Vice Chair Mr. Michael E.S Rogers)
Executive members elected were:
- Baindu Magona – Chairlady
- Mr. Michael E.S Rogers -Vice Chairman
- Isatta Magona – Secretary General
- Doris B. Feika- Women’s Leader
- Mohammed Bockarie- Youth Leader
- Tommy Sam- Organizing Secretary
- Musa A. Kamara- Treasurer
- Sister Bertha- Financial Secretary
- Mr. Francis Alpha- Council of Elder
- Gladys Ngabe- Council of Elder
SLPP-NA Arizona Chapter, USA
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2010, https:. All rights reserved.