Sierra Leone government and London Mining plan health strategy in Lunsar
In a meeting with London Mining Company in Sierra Leone, Attorney General, PC Queen, majority leader in Parliament, Minister of Justice Frank Kargbo, and other key stakeholders including within the district, got together to debrief the past 2 days as well as plan the way forward for the district even after the ‘ose to ose’ government sensitization. (Photo: Minister of Justice Frank Kargbo (in red shirt) leading the discussion)
The meeting was held at the resort of the Attorney General in Lunsar.
The meeting concluded with the following resolutions.
- London Mining Company donated a bus and a pick up to the district for the fight against Ebola.
- That London Mining Company would support the district with beds for the treatment center to be developed within the next 72 hours.
- The strategy London Mining developed and used during the ‘ose to ose sensitization,’ which in Lunsar town has proven fruitful so far, needs to be continued with by community.
- That something similar to ‘ose to ose’ is continued in Port Loko district even after the 3 day lock down.
- Promptness to making sure all sick people are removed from within healthy people.
- Develop a positive attitude on the fight against Ebola so as to reduce fear and threat, thereby victims will have hope and comply voluntarily to the prevention and treatment for Ebola.
The above resolutions and many others made up the meeting.
By Emmanuel Conteh Jr., Lunsar
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2014, https:. All rights reserved.