JOB ADVERT: Epilepsy Association of Sierra Leone (EASL)
Job Title: Project Officer
Duration: One Year (Contract)
Summary of the Role: The Project Officer supports the Director to design, develop and implement programmes.
This role requires excellent prioritization, a can-do attitude, the willingness to work responsively across a number of issues simultaneously, and has the ability to work with a range of different stakeholders
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the team with day-to -day project management of development programmes.
- Represents and presents EASL’s policies effectively at meetings.
- Ensure full and active participation in project implementation with lead Advisers, seeking their advice as appropriate.
- Shall be responsible for creating, planning, implementation, management and oversight activities of workers and other aspects related to Epilepsy.
- Shall be responsible for building the capacity of staffs: in planning, report writing and research methodologies
- Monthly and quarterly report to donors and other partners
- Contribute in developing proposals for funding purposes
- Collaborate with Partners, Government and Stakeholders for effective service delivery
- Must be a graduate (Master’s Degree is an added advantage) with 5 years of experience as Programme Manager/ Project Officer
- Must have research background
- Must be willing to work in remote areas and must be good result oriented in executing duties
- The Project Officer should give 100% of his/her full time to the project and conduct monitoring activities in the districts at least once in every quarter in all three hubs
- Knowledge in working with International Agencies like the UN is and added advantage
- Candidate knowledge on epilepsy issues is also very important for this job
- Must have knowledge and skills in dealing with people with disability for at least 2 years
Applications should be delivered to the address below on or before Monday 15th January, 2020@ 12: 30 hours. Please go to our website:
www.epilepsyassocsl.org for more information.
Submit to: The Director, Epilepsy Association of Sierra Leone, 8 Mansaray Street (Nr Gadafi Mosque) Rokupa, Freetown Sierra Leone
© 2020, https:. All rights reserved.