ABC Secretariat thank NATCOM
The Attitudinal and Behavioural Change (ABC) Secretariat wishes to express its profound thanks and appreciation to the Management and Staff of the National Telecommunications Commission-NATCOM who were the sole sponsors of the programme. To all invitees and participants of the One Day Workshop for Civil Servants on the Core Values of the Civil Service on Tuesday 28th August 2012 at the Miatta Conference Centre. Thank you very much, without your presence the whole workshop would have been meaningless.
The Secretariat wishes to also register its thanks and appreciation to the Management and Staff of the communication companies in Freetown, Airtel, Comium and Africell for their unflinching support.
Special thanks go to the following people who took time off their busy schedule to grace the occasion:
- The Hon. I. B. Kargbo, Minister of Information and Communications and Staff
- Dr Modupe Taylor-Pearce – Pro Chancellor, University of Sierra Leone who was the Keynote Speaker
- Mr Ernest S. A. Surrur- Director General HRMO
- Mr Val T. Collier- Chairman, Public Service Commission
- Dr Julius Sandy- Director of Public Sector Reform
- Cabinet Ministers and their Deputies
- Members of the Diplomatic and Consular Corp
- Dr Abass Kamara who served in the capacity of the Chairman of NATCOM
- Mr.Mohamed R. Kamara of the HRMO Office
- The Protocol Staff at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Mr Abdulai Bayraytay- National Publicity and Outreach Coordinator (Office of the Government Spokesman) who was the Chairman of the entire programme
- Mr Buya Kamara who served in the capacity of the Commissioner- Anti-Corruption Commission
- The Management and Staff Sierra Leone Broadcasting Corporation (SLBC) and
- Members of the Fourth Estate our very good friends
- The City Chaplain and Mrs. Lewis who offered the Muslim and Christian Prayers
Once again thank you very much, and the Secretariat looks forward to your continued support at all times. Remember we are in this struggle together. We must take ownership of Sierra Leone and leave a legacy for our Children and Grandchildren.
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2012, https:. All rights reserved.