Professor Parrot – Eight Ways to Parliament in Sierra Leone
Professor Parrot is a political expert who is versed in Sierra Leone political tactics. The great professor has conducted an extensive research on the strategies of gaining parliamentary seat in this republic and it pleases the erudite bird has deemed it necessary to publish his findings for the benefit of would-be politicians.
Ways to Parliament
- Jet in from the diaspora with a brand new flashy jeep and few thousand US Dollars in your pocket.
- Hurry and join one of the traditional parties, SLPP or APC. If you are from the North-West, join the APC and if you are from the South-East, join the SLPP.
- Make sure you speak grandiloquent English whenever you attend the party meetings, tell them you are from overseas.
- After paying in full your party dues, go on the campaign rampage, making moonshine of promises to the youths, especially.
- Make sure your campaign is characterized by the free distribution of T-shirts, bags of rice, bundles of pegapak gin, bags of marijuana and transparent lies.
- Make sure you apply violence where and when necessary.
- Distribute few bags of rice and few to some authorities in your constituency.
- Be vigilant on the day of election.
Just try the methodologies and you are in parliament.
With Joseph Milton Lebbie
Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!
© 2013, sierraexpressmedia.com. All rights reserved.